You have been learning about the importance of good oral hygiene since you were first introduced to a toothbrush as a child. We all know brushing our teeth should be a part of our daily routine, but the benefits of maintaining good hygiene help beyond fresh breath. It is one of the best ways to prevent gum disease or any other oral disease.
We have seen the inflammation of gum disease with other conditions such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and cancer – all epidemics in our day to day life.
We’d like to improve your overall health by explaining the benefits of good oral hygiene. It’s up to you to make the change, and we are here to help!
Benefits of Good Oral Hygiene
- Reduce the chance of tooth decay
- Reduce tooth sensitivity
- Reduce the likelihood of cavities, and the resulting fillings
- Preventative care is always less expensive than emergency care
- Fresher breath
- Better gum health
- Lowered risk of cancer
- Lowered risk of stroke
- Lowered risk of heart disease and heart attack
- Healthier pregnancy and stronger fertility
- Lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease
Good oral care results in a healthier mouth and a healthier body!
Best tips from Dental Care Center
The basis of good oral hygiene starts with good teeth care. Dentists of dental care center recommend:
- Brushing teeth twice a day with organic toothpaste
- Flossing at least once a day
- Drinking water between meals
- Seeing your dentist on a regular basis
Looking for a professional dentist or ready to get back on track? Preferred Dental Care dentists are here to help you and your family with any type of dental problems. Enjoy the benefits of good oral hygiene. Find a dental care service near you or call us at 954-475-0700 to schedule your next dental checkup.